Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun Family Dinner

Not that anyone wouldn't want these but they are kid tested. Tonight, I made pizza pockets. Not incredibly original I know but I have been wanting to make these. You will need:

- Canned bicuits
- Mozzerella
- Your favorite toppings ( we just used     pepperoni)
- Olive oil
- Basil
- Garlic

 - Roll a biscuit out and top with olive   oil, tomato sauce, garic, and basil
 - Then add cheese (add a lot as it will   not seem like much after it bakes)and     toppings
 - Take another biscuit and roll it out as well place on top of 1st biscuit and fold together. I then added a bit of Asiago    cheese on the top because can there be    too much cheese?
 - Bake at 350 for about 25 min. Wade will add pics later.

I let the girls help on this one so it took quite awhile for prep! But this is good for a family night or a game night. Also, maybe I cheated a bit on it being something totally new but I have made these for breakfast with eggs and bacon in them rather than the pizza ingredients but I haven’t made it like this until tonight. But there you go 2 for 1 meals! Enjoy! 
P.S. I don’t know what happened to my font! maybe hubby will fix it when he adds the pictures (hint hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment